Don’t Send Your Cyber Defenders into A Fair Fight
Prepare • Identify • Contain • Eradicate • Restore • Lessons Learn • Test and Repeat
The New Cybersecurity Best Practice is:
Practice Practice Practice
Instant 24/7 access to over 200 current Cyber Experiences, addressing vulnerability assessment and Red and Blue Team activities. Or choose to Customize environments creating custom experiences ranging from single Box or file targets, to complex Enterprise networks, CTF’s, or even Force on Force competitions. Support is available to do some or all customizations.
You decide what works for you
On-Demand Cyber Range, where and when needed
Or a Custom built Training Ground part of your new hire assessing, current team testing, all supporting your Business Continuity Plan.
Examples of options
Ready to Run, Cyber Experience for Novice to Advanced Pros
- Outpace threats using curated cyber and ICS OT range training exercises and content for every skill level from Novice to APT Hunt and everything in-between.
- Accurately Benchmark your Team. Fully automated and integrated system that monitors and records training, assessments and progress over time.
- Extensive table of Job Roles all Mapped to NIST 800-181, GHCQ, NICE/NIST, the CSWF, as well as cyber security exam domains like CEH.
A Custom Built Range matching your Infrastructure
- Allow your InfoSec Team to test creative solution in risk-free environment
- New Hires – create and use job specific assessments before you hire
- Elevate DoD CMMC Level with Training that optimizes personnel and system security performance
- Test your (BCP) Business Continuity Plan and identify (BIA) Business Impact Assessment issues